East Ridge High School expects students who drive to school to:
- Purchase a parking permit annually
- Display their ERHS parking permit on the vehicle's rear view mirror
- Know the ERHS parking rules
- Adhere to all ERHS parking rules
- Accept the consequences for violations of the parking rules
East Ridge High School reserves the right to:
- Search a vehicle
- Tow away or boot a vehicle
- Suspend student parking privileges
- Revoke student parking privileges
- Modify parking rules at any time
how to purchase a parking pass
Students must complete the parking permit application and pay their fee online.
- Click here to complete a parking permit application and make your payment.
- If you are having difficulties contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring your complete Online Payment Receipt from SmartSchoolK12 & a valid Driver's License to the Accounts Office (in main office) to receive your parking pass.
parking permit cost
Full School Year: $140
Students purchasing a partial-year pass will pay $100.00 at the start of trimester 2, and $50.00 at the start of trimester 3.
students who are eligible for free/reduced meals:
Full School Year: $70
*Please visit https://sowashco.cf.wordwareinc.com/ to set up your account and purchase your parking pass.
A few notes about the parking fees:
- This fee is non-refundable.
- The free/reduced price should be reflected when you go to check out and is based on your economic indicator shown in Infinite Campus. There is no further action that is needed from the student/family.
- The fee schedule will be reviewed prior to the start of each subsequent trimester to determine if any changes are warranted.
Daily parking permits will be issued at the rate of $5.00 per day. Daily permits may be purchased through the Accounts Office (in main office) upon arrival each day. Students will need to provide the make, model, and color of their car and the license plate number in order to purchase the daily pass.