Senior Portrait Specifications for
East Ridge High School Yearbook 2021-22
For all things yearbook, check out the Jostens site here.
Senior Portrait Link: https://images.jostens.com/416204573
New User ID: 416204573
The deadline for submitting Senior pictures is Monday, November 1st 2021
Senior Portrait Specifications for East Ridge High School Yearbook 2021-22
Follow the process for submitting portraits through images.jostens.com
Specifications: Senior portraits that do not meet yearbook specifications or are submitted after deadline date will not be published. We have a set policy regarding the submission of senior pictures:
- JPEG (.jpg) digital image format is required. Please do NOT submit PNG or TIFF files. This is very important!
- 300 DPI or higher for “actual size” of photo—approximately 2.5 horizontal X 3.5 vertical inches. We need high resolution image files for printing purposes. Photos that do not meet this quality may not be printed in the book.
- Photo file must be labeled in the format LastName_FirstName
- Photo must be in portrait or vertical orientation--not horizontal.
- All pictures must be submitted in full color. No sepia or black-and-white photos.
- Pictures need to be head and shoulders only. No hands and no full- or partial-body poses.
- Have your photographer leave enough space around your face to allow for the yearbook staff to feature you at your best within the design. Please sit straight—no dramatic angles.
- Please avoid pictures with “soft focus” as they appear blurred upon reproduction.
- Appropriate attire only will be accepted. No hats, hoods, pets, musical instruments, or props.
- The yearbook staff has the right to request a different photograph if the above guidelines are not met.
Seniors may select the photographer of their choice provided the yearbook portrait photograph conforms to the above standards and the photograph is received on/or before November 1st, 2021.
We suggest that you contact a photographer as early as possible to set up an appointment to ensure that you meet the November 1st deadline. No photos will be accepted after November 1st , 2021. Students who do not submit a senior portrait will have their JostensPix school portrait included by default. Please get your JostensPix portrait taken in case you do not submit a different senior picture in time – otherwise we may not have a photo of you in the book.
Process for submitting/uploading senior portrait:
- Go to images.jostens.com OR follow the “senior portrait upload” link posted on the East Ridge Yearbook webpage.
- Login using the following information, User ID: 416204573
- Choose the photo to be uploaded. Each student may only submit ONE photo.
- Provide parent or photographer contact information. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her information.)
- Provide IMAGE information:
- *It is extremely important to type the student’s first and last name correctly.*
- Select grade 12 from the drop down menu
- In the description field, type: Senior Portrait
- Click the box to agree to terms and conditions
- Click on “upload chosen images” in gray box to complete the process
- You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission of the photo.
All questions should be addressed to ERHS Yearbook Adviser, Andrew Nagahashi firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Senior Recognition Yearbook Ads for East Ridge High School Yearbook 2021-22
Yearbook ads are a great way to celebrate student success and milestones and reflect on the person your student has become.
Link to the ERHS Senior Recognition Yearbook Ad offer online! https://www.jostens.com/apps/jcom/router.mvc?affiliateId=1763180
Order your yearbook at www.jostensyearbooks.com
Students at East Ridge have the opportunity to earn a varsity letter in academics, arts, and athletics. Earning a letter is a significant accomplishment! Coaches and Advisors develop specific lettering policies for their particular activity, and communicate standards to participants and parents. Students are typically notified of their lettering status at an end of the season banquet or a similar culminating activity.
All East Ridge letter winners receive an official certificate. Letter winners receive their first ER chenille letter from the Coach or Advisor. Students and families choosing to purchase the official East Ridge Letter Jacket through:
Harold's Shoe Repair, Inc.
2940 Rice Street
St. Paul, MN 55113
EAST RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL: VARSITY LETTER POLICY
SoWashCo Schools and East Ridge High School value student accomplishments. Students will be recognized in our community for outstanding effort, positive contributions, and exemplary achievement.
Students at East Ridge have the opportunity to earn a varsity letter in academics, arts, and athletics.
Earning a letter is a significant accomplishment. East Ridge High School reserves the right for head coaches and advisors to determine specific lettering policies for their activity. Coaches and advisors will develop and communicate baseline expectations that incorporate, but are not limited to, the following components: academics, behavior, participation, and citizenship/community service.
Athletics, arts, and activities programs can award varsity letters if they are sanctioned and recognized competitions by the MSHSL, Suburban East Conference, or similar governing body with regulatory, governing control over the competition of individuals or teams representing East Ridge (i.e., MN High School Bowling League, Math League, Clay Target League, FIRST).
The staff advisor of any other East Ridge activity that wishes to award varsity letters may request a review by the Activities Director. Key components to be considered:
- Is it a competitive activity sanctioned by a governing body?
- Do the teams or individuals represent East Ridge HS when they compete? Do they wear a East Ridge uniform? Do they compete against other high school teams?
- Does the activity have a school staff member as coach/advisor?