Updated May 7, 2017
Yearbook Distribution Details
Distribution will be on Tuesday, May 30, before school AND during all lunches from the concessions stand, located in the ERHS cafeteria. Most books are sold out and preordered, but there may be a few extra books to sell. If you care to purchase a book, please bring $85. Cash or check (payable to "ERHS Yearbook"). Students -- please check with your parents to see if you ordered a book with your name on it and any accessories.
Questions - please email Yearbook Advisor, Debbie Lee at email@example.com.
Order your 2017 ERHS Yearbook - new price is $85
Once they are gone – they are gone!
A limited supply of yearbooks is still available! New pricing is $85.00 until they are gone. Go to www.jostensyearbooks.com or call 1-877-767-5217 to place your order.
FOR SENIORS ONLY
Senior Portrait Specifications for Yearbook
Student photos used in the yearbook are provided by Lifetouch, through a contract with District 833. The district requires all students to have photographs taken for their school record and student ID cards. Seniors may submit a photo for use in the yearbook that is taken by an outside photographer. All senior photos must meet the requirements specified below.
Deadline for submitting senior portraits is Tuesday, November 1, 2016
NEW process for submitting portraits through images.jostens.com
*If a senior photo is not submitted, your Lifetouch student picture will be used in the yearbook.
Senior photos must meet the following criteria:
- JPEG (.jpg) digital image format is required. Please do NOT submit PHG or TIFF files. This is very important!
- Vertical head and shoulder photos only (no profile photos)
- Pictures need to be head and shoulders only. No hands and no full- or partial-body poses.
- Keep hands and arms lowered and away from your face
- No props (this includes hats, hoods, animals, cars, or musical instruments)
- Please keep the photo background simple.
- Photo must use portrait orientation--not horizontal
- Photos must be submitted in FULL COLOR. NO sepia or black & white photos.
- All images should be portrait orientation (no landscape or horizontal images)
- We do NOT encourage taking prints from your photographer and then scanning them. The quality is usually poor. Ask your photographer submit the electronic image directly.
- Have your photographer leave enough space around your face to allow for the yearbook staff to feature you at your best within the design. Please sit straight—no dramatic angles.
- Please avoid pictures with “soft focus” as they appear blurred upon reproduction.
- Appropriate attire only will be accepted. No hats, hoods, pets, musical instruments, or props.
- The yearbook staff has the right to request a different photograph if the above guidelines are not met.
Seniors may select the photographer of their choice provided the yearbook portrait photograph conforms to the above standards and the photograph is received on/or before November 1, 2016.
We suggest that you contact a photographer as early as possible to set up an appointment to ensure that you meet the November 1 deadline. No photos will be accepted after November 1, 2016. Students who do not submit a senior portrait will have their Lifetouch portrait included by default.
Photo size requirements for yearbook submission:
- Minimum requirement (can be larger) 3.5 inches vertical by 2.5 inches horizontal aspect ratio (300 dpi minimum).
- High resolution files for printing purposes.
- Larger photos are okay but remember the yearbook staff has the right to crop large photos.
- Must be in portrait/vertical orientation.
- Please do not email a photo larger than 5 MB.
How to submit senior photos for the 2017 yearbook
- Visit images.jostens.com by November 1, 2016.
- Login using the User ID: 405983601
- Choose the photo to be uploaded. Each student may only submit ONE photo. Be sure it follows the school guidelines from above.
- Provide parent or photographer contact information. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her information).
- Provide IMAGE information: **It is extremely importatn to type the student's first and last name correctly.
- Select Grade 12 from the drop down menu.
- In the description field, type: "Senior Portrait"
- Check the box to agree to terms and conditions
- Click on "Upload Chosen Images" in gray box to complete the process.
- You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission of the photo.
Senior Recognition Yearbook Ads
Yearbook ads are a great way to celebrate student success and milestones and reflect on the person your student has become. Visit www.jostens.com/yearbookads to create an pay for your 1/8 page ad, which includes a baby/toddler photo with a special parent message for $20. Super easy! Deadline is extended to February 1. Informational Flyer about Senior Yearbook Ads
FOR ALL STUDENTS
Students have the option of personalizing their yearbook with personalization and icons. For a limited time offer, received 4 free icons when you purchase personalization! Deadline is September 30, 2016, so order your yearbook today!
All questions should be addressed to Debbie Lee, ERHS Yearbook Adviser, at firstname.lastname@example.org.